11 February 2008

Record Cold Morning!

I don't know if this means we have bad insulation or too much humidity or just really cold air outside our windows, but this is what we woke up to this morning. Granted, the window are aways wet with condensation, but now they are frozen; on the inside! I just had to take a picture and give everybody a taste of the East.


The temperature reads 6 degrees this morning, with 58% humidity and wind.





Gotta love it! I told Brad to bundle up and I plan on staying inside (don't know what to do about the planned grocery trip).


In other news, Brad is pretty busy, but he manages to do the dishes every now and then and I am very appreciative when he does. I have been reading Dean Hughes' Children Of the Promise series and enjoying it immensly. Our friends two doors down are moving. We are pretty sad to see them go, but hopefully they will have us over more often to their "much bigger apartment" and maybe we will still be friends (j/k we love you guys). They will also be in a different ward now that the boundaries have changed. We are all anxiously waiting to hear what callings we will have, considering we were all released yesterday. It's pretty exciting around here. I leave tomorrow for Utah to attend my brother's wedding. It makes me happy to see him so happy. Poor Brad will have to fend for himself in all this cold. That's it for now!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Wow! We had the condensation bad in our first place in Provo, but never snow/frost right inside! Stay bundled up! Hannah, hope your trip here is smooth. Too bad you're not going somewhere warm--tons of snow here.