27 January 2008

Winter Projects

Hannah's been busy making dresses. Aren't they great? She leaves in a few weeks for Ned's wedding, so it's nice that she's gotten the brown one done. We have a pretty good system worked out so I can study in the living room while she sews in the kitchen.




School's been pretty normal lately--kind of busy. At scouts we're making these cars. I actually didn't do too much with this one; it was made by the Cubmaster and put together by the boys.


7 comments:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

wow, those are great dresses, Hannah!

and, uh, good studying, Brad!

gillian said...

You're a sewing guru, Hannah. I need some lessons!

gillian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seleta said...

your dresses look awesome!

Christine said...

wow, we are very impressed. We just found your blog and were so excited! You can check ours out at perrinvance.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Bradley, mi-a placut barba ta! You are insanely manly!

Anonymous said...

oooh, love the new brown motif!

um, so, marcy and i aren't your friends? that hurts.