I am trying out this slide show feature for the first time so forgive its faults. As most of you know, Hannah went to Utah for her brothers' wedding and left Brad home alone for over a week. She was welcomed home with roses and gifts and a homemade coconut cake!! Not to mention all the work done around the house. Brad didn't miss her or anything ;) So now we are reunited and very happy. These are some snap shots of the luncheon and reception. Don't worry, unlike some musically untalented people, I am not aspiring for photographer fame. So it's a good thing they had a professional photographer. The kids are super cute!
2 comments:
you have been added to the sfhs class of 2000 blog. Please visit and send others our way!
thank you
this is jennie (boothe). Sorry about the mis-spell on your last name. I knew it didn't look right. Thanks for letting me know, I didn't have time to look in yearbook for correct spelling.
jennie
Post a Comment