17 February 2008

Brad and Will Smith



Actually, I haven't yet seen this movie, but I have an idea of how Will Smith feels in it. Minus the gun, dog, and life-threatening mutants. Being alone is the pits. Hannah's in Utah for a wedding, and I'm really glad that she got to go, but every day she's gone life gets more and more boring. I can make food ok (not as well as Hannah), but it's a lot more fun cooking for someone else than just for myself. I'm glad that we get to talk on the phone daily--makes me want to write the A.G. Bell Estate with a big fat thank you card. I also now have a better idea of how Hannah must feel when I leave for the Air Force. I was gone for a whole month last summer, and it'll be two weeks this summer. Interestingly, while we were dating (and engaged) we were separated for 3 months, during which we used the phone a lot.


The house is quiet enough here that I've even thought about getting some birds--even though it was me that pushed to get rid of our last ones for being so noisy.

Lastly, Hannah, I just wanted to show you a picture I took of myself here in Rochester last night. As you can see, the weather has taken a turn for the better. You better hurry home before it snows again or I lose my tan.

1 comment: