28 December 2011

Christmas 'break'

With Eliza around the word "Break" has a whole new meaning. When does Mom get a break? Well this year Brad didn't really get a break either. So we just continued on through the season like it was nothin' special. But it was, and we felt it, and we loved it. Now it's back to work. Here's a little idea of what Christmas was like for us this year. 
Eliza tried on her Christmas dress and loved it. We shed glitter all over everything and vowed never to buy anything with glitter on it again.

We battled with stinky diapers, for weeks. In fact we are still battling, any tips? I hung them in the sun for a few days with no change. I changed detergents, I double rinsed, I even tried potty training for a few days. We still have stinky diapers. 

We read lots of books. Eliza even read some to herself.

We played outside in the sun.

I finished a knit purse for Eliza and wrapped it up for Christmas.

I have lots of pictures from Christmas day but they are stuck on the phone or in the camera and I am way too lazy to get them off and put them on here. I'll just mention a little pink stroller and chocolate peanut butter pie were big hits.

No comments: