Eliza is so cute in pink. She loves to wear shoes and she just found these in her drawer. They are little flip flops with elastic around the back.
I tried to get a picture of Eliza, Max and the Christmas tree. Not two bad considering 2 are moving targets.
My latest project was to find something to decorate the table for Christmas Dinner. Since we are staying here I feel like I have to make our home more festive. The table cloths are left over fabric I had at home.What do you think?
We played outside this afternoon after the rain and Eliza sat in a puddle. She sat in lots of puddles but I sure thought her wet bum was cute
Chillin in her wet bum.
Playing outside it was about 70 degrees and there was water in everything so Eliza had a blast. Max wished he could go in and lay on the0 couch.
I started trying to put a little pig tail in Eliza's hair. She just has enough hair in the top of her head.
Today we made fudge! It is so good and was pretty easy. Now someone can come clean up for me cause I'm tired. I am working on a Christmas post so bare with me.







3 comments:
I totally missed that you guys got a dog??????! That's a big deal. Are you happy pet owners?
Hooray!! My Christmas wish was fulfilled. I love you guys!!
She is so cute! I miss her cute little voice. I can just see her running around singing ma ma ma ma ma ma... Love the pics!
Post a Comment