24 January 2012

More Christmas; mostly Eliza

More Christmas. These are from Christmas day where she wouldn't let go of the stroller. 

Daddy made her a house to play in. 

These are form yesterday. Eliza was being a ham playing with Max. I love how her hair is growing in the back and not in the front. At least in the humidity it curls so it looks less "party in the back."


Max! He is more attractive in real life. His hair is growing back and he is soft and fluffy. He seems to have mellowed out a bit since we left him for 2 weeks. I hope he stays that way.

Blurry picture of fun at the Kangaroo Zoo in PG. 

See the hair? 

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Funny that you mention hair a lot in this post--the dog's and Eliza's. I butched Zach today! Oh, it was so sad. I was in a hurry and totally forgot to put the clipper attachment on--he's bald!!! I was hoping he'd think it was cool, but he looked a little sad when he was actually saw it in the mirror. And then he went with his dad who texted me that he looks like a cancer victim! I'm choosing to laugh, not cry.

Syd said...

I love that little zebra dress. She is so cute!

Gillian said...

Fun to read the updates. She is so darn cute! I just know that she and Scotty would get along great. We're so sad that we can't hang out with you guys. Peter gave his first talk in church today. We drew pictures to help him remember what to say and he did it! It was "My brother Scotty took my toy. I was mad. I wanted to hit him. But I decided to sit down and wait for him to give me the toy back. Heavenly Father blessed me with a happy baby brother." Time flies, doesn't it?