14 April 2008

Diggin' Diggin' Diggin'

Well, like our slogan says, we just keep on digging around here. I wanted to thank everyone for all their good advice ;) on my previous post. I have learned not to post when I am having a bad day, thanks to you all. On a happy note, I got a job!! I am happily cutting fabric at the cutting counters at JoAnn's Fabric. After applying three times, and changing various parts of my application each time, I finally was the candidate they wanted (pretty much I had to have infinite availability). I am learning the ropes pretty fast and making friends with the other ladies. I only work a couple days a week though, so I still have lots of down time. I am enjoying it and loving not looking for a job right now.

Brad is doing well, somehow he manages to do great on his tests after barely having the time to study. Aside from taking care of me and making sure we have FHE, he is doing scouts, volunteering at the ER, hosting prospective students, making chocolate cakes, visiting all the new babies, taking me exercising three times a week, and he even finds time to watch a little Star Trek. I don't know when he studies anymore. Good thing he is so smart (p.s. I can brag about Brad because I am his wife but he is not allowed to).

This picture pretty much depicts my daily activities these days (our couch is the most comfortable one I have ever slept on btw); Brad likes to take these when he thinks I am asleep.


That's our life update for now. Check back regularly for more news, or not so regularly, whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say, I'm jealous of serveral of your home decor items. Your couch does look incredibly comfortable, and your rug, well, I've always been jealous of that. You must teach me how to shop!