03 September 2007

Cars


This is the pinewood derby car that I made last week. It doesn't go too fast, but it was fun to make. I came to an impasse halfway through digging out the inside until Hannah reminded me that I have a Dremel (it was Hannah's birthday gift to me last year). The Dremel made all the difference, and all the guys were jealous. Thanks Hannah!





Check out our Empire State plates. We're official.


This is a picture taken from our front yard. Can you see the 30 mph speed limit sign (center background)? Another 50 feet beyond the sign is the Erie Canal. There's a nice paved path that runs along it for biking and walking. Hannah and I like taking walks there, though there are lots of bugs at times. There's also a lock about 200 yards from our apartment that's fun to look at (it doesn't look like it's been operated for 20 years).

2 comments:

Marcy said...

nice front yard!

Marcy said...

Mom was gushing over your little red wagon the other day. Very cute.