Last Saturday we went to Letchworth State Park with our friends the Reids. We were planning on doing a lot of hiking, but the park turned out to be a lot more established than we thought it would be. There were short walks to these amazing waterfalls and lots of people there. But it was lots of fun and good to get out of the house. It was very humid! We are enjoying discovering the area; there is a great park close by for picnicking or softball, we still haven't found a good (cheap) camping place yet.
P.S. Any ideas on curly hair in the humidity? I'm pretty much ready to cut it short.



Brad and Becca


1 comment:
My experience with curly hair is that short is sometimes a bad thing! I've had complete fuzzball hair before. Lately I feel like I at least want it long enough that I can put it in a ponytail. Did you read the comments from my haircut post a while back? My friends had some good tips:
http://marcyadam.blogspot.com/2007/07/i-think-i-need-perm.html
Anyway, I'll send you my stash of curly-haired pictures in case that will help you.
Post a Comment