04 September 2013

Eliza turns 3 in San Diego

Hooray! We've been looking forward to this day for about 6 months. We are on our own here in San Diego so we just celebrated with the immediate family in our pajamas. We made two days of it and swam at the bay and took Eliza to the Carousel at Belmont park on Saturday.  Sunday we opened presents and baked and decorated cupcakes.

Eliza got her scooter. She has been asking for a scooter and a bike with pedals (last year I bought her a Strider bike) since she first saw one. She does OK on her Strider but doesn't last long. I'm hoping she will do better with the scooter. Anyway, we were all princesses and Dad is the hero for building the scooter and standing outside in the heat while she practices. 

The movies at the end are what they are. You can't hear Eliza on the scooter but she is telling us how to ride it. 














1 comment:

Syd said...

SO SO cute! I love that she wants to count them! Yay for videos!