and yet you are so tiny everywhere else! I can't believe you are having another one. One day I will join you. For now - you look adorable!
You look great, Hannah!!! I'm a little over 26 weeks--had my glucose test today. When will we see you guys again?
You are adorable!! I miss you!
You are such a tiny, cute pregnant lady!how are you feeling? Is Eliza excited?
As Owen would say... well you ARE pregnant!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
and yet you are so tiny everywhere else! I can't believe you are having another one. One day I will join you. For now - you look adorable!
You look great, Hannah!!! I'm a little over 26 weeks--had my glucose test today. When will we see you guys again?
You are adorable!! I miss you!
You are such a tiny, cute pregnant lady!how are you feeling? Is Eliza excited?
As Owen would say... well you ARE pregnant!
Post a Comment