Ok, it's been a long time! We are still alive and just taking one day at a time. Eliza is a busy girl. She is 19 months now and I'll bet she has a vocabulary of at least 100 words. She was just over 21 lbs a month ago but I think she has been putting on weight recently and I would guess about 25 now. All I have are pictures of her except Brad's cousin took a picture of us out on a walk one day in the bluebonnets.
"I'll be taking this"
at our favorite frozen yogurt place. Self serve, pay by the ounce, toppings galore, yeah we love it.
got milk?
not sure what this is, but it's Eliza
Helping in the kitchen
Eliza and the Lizard
Sleeping on her floor, bum up style
playing at the lake on a cold morning
In the bluebonnets
This video pretty much captures our evenings at home: Mom on the couch, Dad sitting down, Eliza bouncing all over the place, full of energy, Max trying to get in on the action.












2 comments:
love the update! Eliza is so big! I love her dance moves- so cute she and Daphne would get along great! Hope you are well. I can't believe that its been almost a year! WoW!
What a cute big girl! And quite the talker too. She's a smarty!
Post a Comment