Eliza in her 6-9 month overalls. She is rather cute in them I must say. It is much to hot to be wearing them, but they protect her little knees.
Also, her first real shoes! She has hated every shoe I put on her feet and has kicked them off. We tired these soft ones from Target. They took a little getting used to but she likes them.

Wow, that's so exciting for y'al I'm sure. But we haven't been doing much these days. We are looking forward to Eliza's first birthday and hope to throw together a little party next month. We are watching our garden slowly die; from insects or the heat, i'm not sure what. Today it says 117 degrees on my back porch.
2 comments:
Hannah, your little one is so cute and so BIG already! Crazy how fast time flies!
She looks so adorable even though she's sick!
Post a Comment