Eliza played with everything, chocolate milk bottles were her favorite. After 5 and a half days of driving we made it to Texas!


This was my only unloading picture. We ended up not getting any help unloading, but it was really not too bad to do it ourselves.
This is our new home! More pictures later, I've got better things to do right now.
3 comments:
Your house looks so cute! Good luck with the unpacking and setting up! I'm glad everything went smoothly.
The house looks beautiful! I am so happy for you! Also, how did you handle 5 days worth of driving in a car with a baby? I dread even the 6 hour drive to see Adam's family in Orange County because Jack gets so tired of being restrained in his car seat! I'd love to hear from you when you're settled in and have a minute. Give me a call! 916-698-2006
So happy for you guys! We miss you something fierce around here.
Post a Comment