13 September 2010

Getting back to normal and Milestones

Grandma made sure we got a picture of Eliza's first bath. Her ambilical cord fell off in 5 days, we always knew she would be ahead of the norm. She loved the bath, btw.


We had visiting General Authorities for a regional conference and I wanted to go. Reminder to myself: sit in the Relief Society room if all the pews are full not the hard folding chairs. Anyway, we got dressed and had an outing. Eliza slept the whole time, she is a pretty good little sleeper and will sleep anywhere so far.




This ones pretty good except for her crazy eyes.

Moms front porch swing is the best. Brad had been doing lots of yard work but took a break to sit with me and enjoy the beautiful fall afternoon.


My little burrito.


I want to get some close ups of Eliza, but I am not the photographer I wish I was. She is adorable but none of these shots really highlight her cute face. It's a work in progress I guess.




5 comments:

Carly said...

Hannah, you look beautiful, not at all like you just had a baby! If you want to swing by some time and take some pictures, let me know. I would love to try out some new props on Eliza if you are up for it.

Lia said...

You can still tell she has an adorable little face from the bath picture! So don't worry, you caught it at least once! =)

Henderson said...

Seriously, what a cute baby girl you have!! I can't wait to meet her!

Becca said...

What are you talking about!? I can see all of her cuteness in those pictures! But I also saw it when I was holding her. :) You guys are a BEAUTIFUL family.

Jodie said...

I LOVE these pictures. Have I said yet how excited I am to snuggle this perfect little girl? Miss you guys!