22 March 2010

Look Who's 4 Months Old

OK, not really, but kind of. Affectionatly known as The Guacamolito*, baby Hyatt has been popping out like the crocuses in the grass. We are very excited for Guaco's arrival around Sep 5th!
Thought you all would find these pics amusing. I find the pink sweater one quite funny actually. I still wear it all the time, just not buttoned.





You can tell it's Spring here by all the puddles! The lawn just turns into a lake for a few weeks till the group completely thaws out. (It's actually a huge pain cause we walk on the lawn a lot to get to and from our car.)






Happy Spring Everyone!!

* Name comes from this favotite SNL skit, sure to make you laugh!


15 comments:

Becca said...

Hannah, you're HUGE! Haha. Every pregnany woman loves hearing that, I know. You're hot. I love the belly.
And you're not huge. Just cute. :)

Carly said...

WHAT? And you haven't mentioned anything to us yet? Congratulations! I am so, so excited for you, and I know I speak for Jeff as well. You guys are going to be the BEST parents.

Amy said...

Exciting as ever.

Kristi said...

We are sooo excited for you guys!!!

Henderson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So very, very excited for you guys!

Marcy said...

I'm so excited you guys are making a little Hannah or Brad!

The Reynolds said...

why didn't I know about this? I mean you're already sporting a bump! I'm so excited! Now we get to throw you a shower and Mahala can have a little friend! Congrats!

Danielle said...

soooo cuuuuute!

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jodie said...

Yay! So glad you finally posted this. I was busting at the seams. :) I LOVE the bump. And you, of course.

Jana said...

Congrats! I kindof suspected at Brad's parents over Christmas when you asked me about car seats. We are so happy for you guys, we couldn't be happier. Can't wait to hear what you are having. Keep us updated. Much love!

Rachel said...

Congrats! Very exciting!

Traci M said...

Congratulations!

Lia said...

Aw! You're pregnant! Congratulations!!

Heidi Crosby said...

Oh, I'm a little behind on my blog reading, but I just read your happy news. I'm soo happy for you! Good luck! I pray the pregnancy goes well! Are you guys going to the Hyatt reunion this summer?