I made this bag with Camberly last week. Hers are very much cuter (cause she didn't try to do a zipper). But it was fun and I will have to try again and follow the pattern this time.
A project that we have been working on for a while is food storage. I just want to get my 3 month supply for now. We got this cute shelf at the scout auction (we bid each other higher without knowing it) . Then I sanctioned it for food storage instead of books and it works great. I still have a ways to go but at least it's pretty full.
Talbots gave us a shoot of their plant last year. Now we have a full grown pot. I love it and it is so easy to care for. We forget to water it for weeks and it does fine! We started another one; you can see it's vines on top of the food storage.
Last, we needed some more color in our room. This is my first floral arrangement made from silk flowers. Brad helped pick them out. I think it turned out great, except it is a little tall for where I wanted to put it. I might cut them down a bit. Oh, and sadly I didn't realize that there was wire in the stems and was therefor trying to cut them with our best scissors which stripped a section right in the middle of them. They matched our kitchen knives so now I guess I have to find some new ones.
Holly cow! These guys are expensive too, we got everything at least half off but it was still about $15 for this little arrangement(we already had the vase).
No comments:
Post a Comment