19 November 2008

Birthday Bash

November is Birthday month around here, so here are some pictures of our celebrations.
We didn't get to celebrate on our actual birthdays(due to school and work and our everyday hectic lives), but we have big plans for this weekend after "the test". Actually, Brad did take me out to eat on my birthday, and I made Brad's new favorite dish for his, so we did some celebrating already.

First, Brad got his favorite thing on his birthday, snow! It snowed all day and this is what we had outside this morning.




I made this for fun to have something cheery around, I felt very creative.



This is the Sweet and Sour Chicken that we love, and that Brad had to have. Thanks to Becca for introducing it to us and giving us the recipe.


This is Brad blowing out his "candle", I made some O'Henries (also known as schotcheroos) for dessert. It was a pretty busy day so that's about all we had time for.


But, this weekend we are planning to go see Batman, which Brad has been wanting to see since...forever; and Brad consented to go see Hello Dolly (performed by a local musical group) with me in return! I am very excited.

4 comments:

Marcy said...

I love that you're each going to each other's type of activity. Brad, I will gladly give you all my share of snow. Hannah, that meal looks so yummy. Can I have the recipe?

Have a great weekend!!!

Jodie said...

YUM! I would love to have both recipes. Happy late birthday to both of you!!

The Reynolds said...

yay for birthdays! And I would love the recipes too! It looks amazing! Hope you had a great birthday!

Henderson said...

Hey, Happy Birthday guys!