Seneca Lake was a little bit windy, but it wasn't too hot. Everyone had a great time. The night before we left, Hannah spent a few hours making some fancy sweet and sour chicken tin foil dinners. On Friday I was in charge of packing the cooler, and I missed the dinners! I was rather distressed when I realized it, but Hannah was a good sport. We ended up going into town for wings. We ate the chicken when we got home; it was excellent!
Hannah says her hair is crazy, but I like her new curly style.
Brett was our official cook, and we all felt indebted to him. He's really patient and knowledgable about camping food. Becca probably won't like this picture, but I had to include it to show how bad the wind was.
Somehow the Talbots eluded our camera.
coming and going
Daddikins
Brett and me contemplating the meaning of life

Hannah and I really liked canoeing. I even got Hannah to overlook the moss and go swimming with me the next day.
3 comments:
You guys are becoming frequent campers!! Looks like fun!
Looks like a blast. That last picture is gorgeous!
Hey Brad, I used to wrok with you at Timp. I'm just browsing blogs bored here at work and came across your, looks like your doing great out there in NY!!!
Post a Comment