Here she is reading the Eat Cake book I told you all about.

We took her to the infamous petting zoo/adoption center, The Lollypop Farm. We had excellent weather and the animals were fun. Sadly we didn't get to do the petting part because it closed earlier then the rest of the place.

Brad loves animals. Montana here we come!

His favorite are the llamas of course; they wouldn't come see us. Next time we will remember the sugar cubes.

We met up with Stephanie, Dave and Lucas. Lucas had a blast and was as active as ever, but he still knew how to pose for the camera when it was on him.
2 comments:
So, did you like the book? I still haven't finished it.
I did like the book. It was funny and yet very real and down to earth. Sorry you didn't get to finish it!
Post a Comment